Monday, January 28, 2019

I’m sorry if I have offended you...




Editing. ☕️


Once upon a time in the “tinder world”.
Men have reached a certain age, lets just say thirty six year old men, and feel like they have a stance in this world of college educated pretentious people to become the “its okay” aggressive mentality towards women.


Where do I begin, its been ten years, yes ten years...
The ex and I finally called it quits after a dramatic Christmas with my parents which were visiting me. Long story short, he became strong enough to move out of my apartment.
Now for the fun stuff, we get in contact via tinder, exchange numbers etc.
turns out he’s an att customer which shopped at my store location, funny thing is He actually looked familiar. I ended up following him on instagram and his profile is private lol. I accept his request and he denies mine, he only has seven post so I didn’t really mind, still kinda weird that he didn’t accept my request. Okay so what happens next, he’s a “tinder pro” mind you, lol, I mean this guy has a way with words, I caught on to his game but he almost had me.

To be thirty two and on tinder after a ten year relationship was not the right move. The thought of “hey maybe I’ll get over him faster...” don’t think so. Total opposite made me want to have more sex with my ex. Back to the weird creepy kinky thirty six year old from Tinder/ att customer. He believes sex will make the connection after I tell him my ten year story, total 360 he literally went straight to lets have drinks then your place...duh! He chose a bar three minutes away from my place pretty sweet but I’d be more compelled to hangout further then my apt. He becomes a cocky pretentious asshole that accepted me to say yes to all his demands, that didn’t go his way.

Towards the end, I never gave him oral sex and I’m fucking happy about that since I find my dick sucking skills to be epic, I mean come’n ten years lol. The guy was in shock and furious, he tired every trick in the dick sucking lingo lol. Men!

I never gave in...


Au revoir!

Fallet Rocha

*My words bitch, don’t you dare!”  🙃




No comments: